Home / Domains
Each and every domain name comes with all you need to get online.
- Domain Forwarding and Masking: Direct any domain name you own to your website. Anyone who types that domain name into their browser is taken directly to your website.
- Domain Locking: Domain locking prevents accidental or intentional transfers of domain ownership and stops anyone from redirecting your nameservers.
- Total DNS Control: Manage your domain nameserver (DNS) records and set your email, FTP, sub-domains and website location all from one control panel.
- Change of Registration: Assign your domain name to someone else or change the contacts for your domain online anytime.
- Status Alerts: Monitor the status of your domain and get instant alerts if there’s been a change.
- Auto Renew Protection: No need to watch expiration dates to make sure you renew on time! Auto renew keeps your domains, hosting, website builders, and other products in your name and under your control.
- Special savings apply only to first year of registration. You must purchase entire section to qualify for special savings.
- The final price may differ because of additional sales, fees, and promotions.
- Products will automatically renew until cancelled. You may turn off the auto-renewal feature by visiting your account.
- Change of registration may require a fee for certain domains.
Domain Alert Backorder
If the name you want is already registered, you can still own it! Secure your chance to snag up a domain* the instant it becomes available.
- Includes the cost of registering the domain name.
- If you don’t get the name, you don’t lose — just re-assign to another name.
*Includes .COM, .CO, .INFO, .ORG, .NET, .ME, .MOBI, .US or .BIZ.
Complete the following steps with your current registrar:
- Unlock the domain name.
- Get an Authorization Code (also known as EPP code or transfer key)
- Verify administrator’s contact information is correct.
- This is important because emails regarding the transfer process will be sent to the administrator’s email address. (Except for .au domains, where all transfer information is sent to the registrant contact’s email.)
- Cancel Protected Registration or Private Registration if you have it.
Features We Have
- Domain Forwarding and Masking
- Domain Locking
- Status Alerts
- Total DNS Control
Bulk Domain Transfer
Transferring domains in bulk is simple.
- Unlock each of the domain names you’d like to transfer with your current registrar.
- Get an authorization (also known as an EPP code or transfer key) from your current registrar. This isn’t necessary in all cases, such as when transferring country-code domain (ccTLDs). If the authorization codes aren’t shown in your account manager, ask your current registrar to email them to you.
- Verify contact information on your domain name. The administrator’s contact information may be used by your current registrar during the transfer process.
You can transfer up to 500 of your domains to Growbiz Online LLP at once, listing each one on a separate line in our bulk domain transfer tool. If the extension you’d like to transfer isn’t listed, you can’t transfer that domain name to us.